How to Make Instant Boba Bubble Tea Drinks
HOW TO MAKE BOBA USING MAMA BEAR’S BOBA POWDER:
- Heat 12 oz water in the microwave or over the stove (each packet of tea makes approximately 12 oz. beverage)
- Pour packet of Boba Powder into large glass. (If desired, add 1 tablespoon creamer powder/creamer and 1 tablespoon sugar for extra sweetness).
- Mix powder and hot water together until dissolved. Blend, Shake, or Stir Vigorously.
- Add ice cubes as desired until chilled.
- Mix in cooked Mama Bear’s Boba pearls (see directions below)
- Top with Whipped Cream as Desired
HOW TO COOK MAMA BEAR’S BOBA TAPIOCA PEARLS:
- Boil 5 cups of water for each packet of Mama Bear’s Boba Pearls
- Add Boba slowly to boiling water and stir gently
- Once Boba floats to surface of the water, cover the pot, and cook over medium heat for 5-8 minutes. Turn off heat and simmer for another 5-8 minutes.
- Scoop out Boba and let chill in cold water for 30 seconds. Scoop into dry bowl. If desired, mix with honey or brown sugar.
- Your Boba Balls are ready! Add to Boba Beverage and enjoy!